Have you ever considered what would happen if you became ill or disabled and weren’t able to work? How would you pay your monthly expenses, such as your mortgage or monthly rent; utility bills; motor vehicle expenses; children’s education fees…the list goes on.
These are the facts:
- A disabling accident occurs every single second in the United States alone.
- 3 in 10 US citizens will become disabled before they reach retirement.
- 12% of the population is registered disabled. Of those 50% are of working age.
- 2.5 Million SSDI benefits claimants are between the ages of 20 and 50.
Disability is a very real prospect and everybody should consider their options as to how they could care for themselves and their loved ones should disability occur. Evaluate your personal circumstances, and ask yourself these questions:
- Can you wait the required six months before you are eligible to collect disability?
- Can you rely on family and friends for financial support?
- Do you have adequate savings, and can you afford to lose them?
- Can your partner or spouse afford to pay both your living expenses?
- Will your employer continue to pay you? And for how long?
Whatever your requirements regarding disability insurance, Baric Enterprises has a solution. We provide individual disability insurance; key person disability insurance for businesses; high limit disability insurance for those with higher incomes and business overhead disability insurance to cover business expenses in the event of a disability, to name a few.
We are on hand to discuss any of your disability insurance related queries. Call one of our friendly, licensed and accredited agents today and see how we can help you find affordable comprehensive disability insurance and with it peace of mind.
Many people don’t want to burden their family with the task of caring for them later in life. Long term care insurance offers an affordable solution that will help relieve you of the considerable out of pocket costs that come with long term care. Premiums are often tax deductible, dependent on the age of the beneficiary. Any benefits paid to you will be excluded from income.
Long term care assistance covers a wide range of practices that help those with both medical and non medical needs. These can include: